Read and review mine and I'll read and review yours.
It's hard to get noticed. Your book may be good, even great, but that fact, debatable and extremely subjective as it may be, does not guarantee you readers. Neither do I. However, I may be able to help get you some, and all I ask in return is that you help me.
E-mail me at email@example.com and tell me about your book. If I am interested, I will request an electronic copy of it, which I will read. If I like it I will review it. I will show you the review before I publish it. The cost of this free service is a committment from you to do the same for my latest novel, Loathe Your Neighbor.
The Fine Print
- I read widely but I don't like erotica and anything that comes under that banner.
- I rarely give four star reviews let alone five star reviews.
- If I don't like your book, I won't write a review but I will explain why.
- I publish reviews regularly on Goodreads, and share on Facebook and Twitter.
- I Tweet and update my Facebook status with quotes from books I am reading.
- I expect you to treat my "baby" with the same respect that I will treat yours. I am an author so I know how hard you have worked. Let's help each other.
Please check out Loathe Your Neighbor, and in order to get a feel for the type of review I write, please see http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6887544.D_A_Cairns